Monday, August 18, 2008

Delicious

Summer is a great time for getting organized as well as finding ideas and resources for the upcoming school year. Delicious is a useful tool for doing both. I may run into school to add my bookmarks from there to my Delicious account before my library office computer gets recycled. I also have found plenty of useful links by doing tag searches.

We all know that too many links can be as bad as attics filled with treasures you just might need some day. When that day finally comes...now just where did you put that item? Delicious gives you more than one clue (tag) for finding that item (link)...works like cross referencing....and everything is kept in one location...not some in your camp, home, attic, office, etc. Now if I could only find a program for organizing that attic!

No comments: